Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Thursday May 25th : Montage studio time

Have you updated your Final Share slideshow?
Did you finish the writing part?

Work on your montage(s) or extra work for Final today.

Targets:
I feel confident using adobe programs and online tools to make digital art.
My work is stronger because I use the elements and principles of art/design.
I can effectively use digital tools to make art that communicates my ideas to an audience.
Subtargets:
I can use Juxtaposition and metaphor to create a photomontage.
I can manipulate and use photoshop tools to create a believable montaged scene.
















DEPTH: (size relationships)














DEPTH of FIELD (blur background)













RULE OF THIRDS & FOCAL POINT:
















TEXTURE OVERLAY:

Helpful tools to know:
Image/Adjustments
Layer Adjustments
Layer Styles
Perspective and Transform
Clone tool
Pen tool

No comments:

Post a Comment