Step One- create at least 12-15 thumbnails showing
Are you stuck? Read the questions below... did you try all these things?
Then begin Step Two- Roughs. Perfect and add Color to at least 3 best designs.
A rough is where a designer edits, perfects, alters and varies an idea.
1. Open a new file and name it "Monogram Rough".
2. Copy or drag over 3 or 4 thumbs you decided were your strongest.
4. Add color to the 2nd copy.
5. Feel free to create multiples of different color attempt.
6. Add text of your full name in a typeface that complements the design.
Don't forget to use color palettes like
www.design-seeds.com or Adobe Color!!!