Target: I feel confident using adobe programs and online tools to make digital art.
Our goal is to get you set up to make at least one tablet drawing while I am conferencing.
1st hour schedule
3rd hour schedule
Steps to set up tablet:
1. Open new file, 10" wide, 8" tall, 300 res, CMYK color.
2. Add a new layer. File/Place your photo here. Lower opacity to 70-80%
3. Add a new layer. Brush it with a mid gray tone until filled.
4. Add a new layer. Draw on this layer ONLY in black or white.
5. Hide your gray layer as you work. Reveal it if you like the way it looks.
6. Use multiple brushes to render on your photo. You can draw realistically or doodle/design over it.
7. You can keep the photo visible or hide it when done.
8. Use a variety of brushes and marks. Remember to use libraries or try free brushes from online.