Monday, February 13, 2017

Tuesday February 14 : Shoot It Contact Sheet

Happy Valentines!! ❤❤❤


By now you should have:
1. Started your new Illustrator Portfolio cover page. Missed it? HERE's how
2. Taken your 24  pictures and have them with you today.

Target: 
I take many photographs so I can explore a wide range of options to choose from for my final project.
I feel confident using digital cameras.

GOAL- create a Shoot it Contact Sheet and share with me by Thursday.
Put it in your portfolio- label the rules you attempted (Rule of Thirds, Framing, etc)

If you have your pictures, please follow these directions.
HOW TO GET YOUR PICS OFF YOUR CARD OR DEVICE

HOW TO MAKE A CONTACT SHEET




Upload your Contact Sheet to your portfolio- show me when I come around on Thursday!


Need to pull your images down from Google Drive to your H drive? HERE is how...


No comments:

Post a Comment