Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Thursday February 8 : Start thinking about communicating and photography

So far we have been making cool looking art. 
Now we are going to start to create art that communicates something.

TARGETS:
I feel confident using digital cameras.
I take many photographs so I can explore a wide range of options to choose from for my final project.
My work communicates an idea to an audience because I have made good choices with the elements and principle.

From now on, we want you to MAKE a photograph, not just TAKE a photograph.


How can you do that?

Shoot It Scavenger Hunt Assignment
In our notes, let's explore some ways you can instantly make your photographs look better.
Rule of Thirds
Focus
Framing
Light and Shadow

Your task is to go on a "Scavenger Hunt" for the following.
Take 2 images of the same thing for each prompt.
  1. Something close
  2. Something far
  3. Looking up
  4. Looking down
  5. Extreme Zoom
  6. Natural thing 
  7. Manmade thing
  8. Shadows
  9. Face
  10. Lines
  11. Shapes
  12. Something warm or cold
You should come back Monday with 24 images- DON'T DELETE ANY OF THEM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment