I honestly think about the elements and principles of art before/while I am making my art.
I feel confident using adobe programs and online tools to make digital art.
Radial Unity Project
Part 1- Create a radial design in Photoshop.
Part 2- Vectorize your Radial design in Illustrator.
Part 3- Use purposeful color to create color schemes in your design
Purposeful Exploration: Radial design // Unity // Color Schemes in our Notes
We will start by researching COLOR schemes in images online. Use the links below on the left to find resources online to help you discover color schemes and put examples of each into your notes.
- Monochromatic ( one color, lights & darks, like red, maroon & pink)
- Complementary (opposites on CW, like blue & orange)
- Analogous (similar colors, next to each other on CW, like green, yellow green and yellow)
- Triad (3 in a triangle on CW, like red, yellow, blue )
- High Contrast (opposites in any way, lights & darks, extreme differences.
- Grayscale (blacks, whites, grays only)
Eventually, you will create radial designs in Illustrator using each of these color schemes.
Need to know how to do the Less is More or Radial design in Photoshop?