Thursday, February 2, 2017

Friday February 3 : Radial Color

Today's Targets:
I honestly think about the elements and principles of art before/while I am making my art.
I feel confident using adobe programs and online tools to make digital art.
Today's goals:
I can use Illustrator to vectorize images.
I can use Illustrator color tools.

What is a vector?
"...an arrow with both direction and magnitude...oh yeah!"- Vector from Despicable Me



We are going to start to recolor your grayscale vector radial design using the Recolor Artwork button and its settings.

Grayscale (already done)
Monochromatic
Analogous
Complementary
Triadic
High Contrast

How to use the Recolor Artwork button


Save them all into your Radial folder as Illustrator files.
Next we will make this:



Make sure your portfolios are updated, shared so I can put a check in Skyward!!

Color Websites
Color Matching
Discover a new color



No comments:

Post a Comment