I honestly think about the elements and principles of art before/while I am making my art.
I feel confident using adobe programs and online tools to make digital art.
I'd love to see how your Crazy 8s turned out. Let's take a look before we finalize them.
Do you have a FOCAL POINT?
Save your Photoshop file as a JPG when you are done.
Next... use what you've learned in Photoshop to create a Portfolio cover for your portfolio.
New tool: Type Tool
- Your portfolio cover will be a JPG that goes right on to of your first slide.
- It will be 15 inches wide and 11 inches tall at 150 resolution in Photoshop.
- It must say VAT Portfolio or Visual Art & Technology portfolio and your name.
- Use any skills we learned in Crazy 8s,
- All imagery should be labeled for Reuse with Modifications Allowed
- Make it look UNIFIED (like everything fits together well).
- Save as both a PSD and JPG file.